Small Business Management
Our Small Business Management course provides all the training content to satisfy the learning outcomes of the Cert IV in Small Business Management using a combination of training delivery methods and tools as well as resources to get you up to speed quickly. We also provide a number of enrolment options where the price reflects the effort required so you can get the training you need within a budget you can afford.
The Small Business Management course includes ten subjects which cover the legal, compliance, financial, operational and sales and marketing aspects of managing a small business or starting a business:
- Originate and Develop Concepts
- Business Planning
- Establish Legal and Risk Management
- Intellectual Property and General Law
- Researching the Market
- Plan Small Business Finances
- Marketing Action Plan
- Undertake Marketing Activities
- Monitor and Manage Small Business Operations
- Report on Financial Activities
- Selling your Products and Services (NEW!)
- Customer Service (NEW!)
- Valuations and Raising Capital (Being Created)
The training course includes 12 months online access to the
- Video tutorials for each course and updates to these as they are create from time to time (during your student membership period)
- Reference guides for each subject
- Online support and email support
- Certificate of completion upon successful completion of the knowledge review questions (depending on which Package you choose)
- Access to webinar archives (depending on which Package you choose)
MYOB Online Training Courses
START TODAY – LEARN MYOB – LOOK AFTER YOUR BUSINESS BOOKS.
Receive 12 months access to over 170 short training videos (over 5 continuous hours of instructional training video), plus 7 training workbooks which you can print and use as a reference. The course includes training on MYOB AccountRight Plus version 19 (and earlier) as well as version 2012.
There are 5 courses that include training in MYOB Setup, Day-to-Day Bookkeeping Transactions, Bank Reconciliation, Report, GST and BAS as well as Payroll.
You will receive personal online help if you have questions regarding the course and exercises and upon successful completion of the assessment tasks, you receive certificate which you can add to your resume. The training course is accredited by the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers and your certificate reveals the validity of your studies.
Enrol today and start by 5pm next business day, no waiting for course start dates and you can go over the training material as often as you need to.
Our price: See Enrolment Form for MYOB Training Course Pricing
WordPress Website Design and Blogging Course
Learn to blog while you build your WordPress site – the easiest website builder around
Your key to our training site gives you 12 months access and a 30-day money-back guarantee
- You may be a writer who wants make money by creating content for websites and writing news articles or blogs?
- You may be a small business owner manager who wants to take control of your own website content? or
- You may be a frustrated author/poet who wants to see your work available to the public. Click here
Our price: See Enrolment Form for WordPress Training Course Pricing
Microsoft Excel Training Course
When you enrol with us for the Microsoft Excel training courses you pay only one price for all skill levels and new content during your course access period. You can access training videos, workbooks, knowledge reviews for several different versions (including Microsoft Excel 2000/2003 as well as 2007/2010)
The Microsoft Excel Courses are delivered online so you can enrol today and start your training by 5pm on the next business day.
These topics are included in our Excel training course: – Open and Understand Spreadsheets Creating and Editing Spreadsheets Formulas, functions and formatting Viewing and printing Charts & Graphs Intermediate Functions and cell referencing Databases, filter/sort, named ranges Pivot tables, 3D formulas, Advanced Formulas and protection Goal Seek, data consolidation and Solver and more…….
Our price: See Enrolment Form for Microsoft Excel Training Course Pricing