Would you like the opportunity to work with a successful training and marketing business focused on helping Australians up skill using accounting and office administration software from your own home?
If you want to improve your knowledge about bookkeeping software and how it is used in Australia and share that knowledge with thousands of interested readers and students in Australia you’re at the right place.
This is an opportunity to work from home while making a big different to peoples lives in Australia via in-depth, detailed and well structured training programs.
This is your chance.
123 Group Pty Ltd operates several websites and services that help students in Australia and all around the world learn how to use exciting, market leading software like Xero, Microsoft Office and QuickBooks Online.
While the focus is on helping students learn how to manage their own accounting in Australia we want to expand our training resources into the UK, Canada and the US and want to find a team member with the determination and drive to learn the differences between how common bookkeeping tasks are performed between these countries, including GST, Taxes and Payroll.
We’re also on a journey to help businesses learn about the hundreds of integrations which connect with Xero to add functionality to specific areas like
- HR and Workforce Management (timesheets rostering)
- Expense management
- Project management, and more
Who you’ll write for
You’ll learn about software features by trialing the software, reading articles and help files and compare different software programs based on features, user experience and cost.
One of the tasks is to review our training materials and case studies and write compelling articles which compare us to other competitors to highlight our strengths.
You’ll keep abreast of changes occurring in the accounting software and bookkeeping market and write about them in an easy to understand and informative style.
Ideally, your experience and approach looks like this
- A tertiary qualification in accounting or similar
- Demonstrate the ability to write in a number of different styles to cater for the readers
- The ability to use keywords, images and internal linking to attract organic search engine traffic from Google
- A working knowledge and ability to troubleshoot technical issues before asking for help
- A desire to engage with readers or contributors to understand the needs of users
- A willingness to learn as much as possible about our courses and services and help new students and potential students understand what’s included and how it works
- A willingness to provide support via website chat and potentially by speaking with customers
For which, we will give you the chance to:
- Become a key member of an ambitious team
- Pay you a competitive base rate with opportunities for bonuses (we want to pay you more if we are doing great as a result of your work)
- Help you manage your work/life balance by working flexible hours from home
- Develop skills in a growing industry
- Opportunities to advance your career providing engagement with industry partners and contacts
"*" indicates required fields