Small Business Finance Training Courses
People go into business to make money so its important to know what to look for each day, week and at the end of each financial period (month, quarter and year). You’ll learn about break even points, the contents of important reports like balance sheet, profit and loss and cash flow reports, and how to value a business.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for anyone wanting to start a consulting business, including virtual assistants, where they perform work using their knowledge, skills and experience.
What’s included in the Mentoring Option
- Microsoft Excel training
- Either the MYOB, Xero or Quickbooks Online courses
- Dropbox Training and file sharing with your mentor
Upon successful completion of this course you’ll receive a certificate and be registered as a Certified Australian Small Business.Enrol Now
Small Business Marketing Training Courses
Small Business Sales Training Courses
Small Business Operations Training Courses
The Australian Small Business Blog
- New course content for each of our online courses (Accounting, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support)
- Free training videos and content that we release — and there's lots of them!
- Free tips ‘n’ tricks relating to the content in our courses