Google Analytics and Visitor Statistics
Google is one of the most popular tools for small businesses marketing all around the world. They now provide a raft of other services that are aimed at helping business get found, based on the use of selected keywords and keyphrases.
As a business owner your goal, if you want to appear at the top of Google search results, should be to pick your target customer and understand what they are looking for; then simply provide that information.
What our Google courses cover
In our Google courses we take you through the Google tools to help you achieve the best online marketing results for your business. We look at Google Analytics and Visitor Statistics; Google Adwords; Google Feedburner.
This suite of programs is underpinned by Gmail and Google Calendar, tools that enable any business owner to run their business life from their mobile phone. This suite of programs also includes Google Docs, Sheets and Presentations, plus Groups, Tasks and much more.
We’ve created a guide to help your technical people under the confusing world of DNS settings for your business domain name. Things like:
- Verifying ownership of your domain
- Setting up users at your business
- Using FTP to upload verification files
- Changing MX and CNAME records
- Changing settings in a DNS system like CloudFlare
- Exploring CRM, Project management and Business Phone system apps for the Google Market Place
- Creating custom URL’s like mail.yourdomain.com.au
Google Gmail for Business
Our Google Courses take you through the following:
- Exploring the Inbox
- Exploring Contacts and Tasks
- Selecting email message and archiving, labelling, starring and much more
- Sharing Calendars
- Working with Virtual Assistants and shared calendars
- Creating Google Groups
- Exploring distribution lists
If you want your business to be found online, you want to understand the ins and outs of Google. We tell you what you need to know as an online business owner.