Staff and people management is a complicated but critical component of the cost base for every organisation.
Fairwork laws and other employment obligations like superannuation, workers rights as well as conditions under which workers can be retrenched or sacked try to balance between the rights of workers and flexibility for small business owners and managers.
HR services cover a wide range of aspects of the business including:
- Job descriptions
- Wages, payrates and conditions
- Employment contracts
- Workplace policies
- Inductions and workplace safety
- Weekly rosters, timesheets and wage payments
- Overtime, holiday pay, long service leave
- Contracts vs employees
- HR Documentation
- Policies and Policy documents
- Complaint handling
- Retrenchment, Sacking & Dismissal
If you have a question or need help in managing any aspect of your Human Resources Management please make contact.