Winners use coaches.
Winners uses coaches.
Distance is no problem as many coaches use phone contact only. A coach helps you to bring out the best in you and helps you guide your business so that it not only survives, but also experiences growth. It is based upon encouragement, constructive comments, openness, mutual trust, respect and a willingness to learn and share.
Coaching provides an effective support system that can contribute significantly to your life and business. It offers a pathway to build skills and move you towards your future goals.
I say again. Look around you. Who is winning and who is just getting by? The top sports people have coaches and so do the top business people.
Coaches have different skills so you need to choose your coach carefully. Take the free fifteen minute intro talk and get to know the coach and then book your time.
‘Coach on Call’ is a unique service in that we provide assistance to get your business on track – so that is not so unique – but we do it in YOUR time at YOUR pace in YOUR space.
What that means is that you choose a time that is mutually agreeable to both you and your coach – no we don’t work 24 hours a day but neither should you. We are available anytime between 8am and 10pm most days Monday to Saturday depending on the coaching option you choose – that means you can choose a time that is best for you so that you may get the best value out of the coaching session.
Your pace means YOU choose the subject areas that you feel you need to work on; and WHEN that is to happen. Your coach may suggest that it would be a good idea to say, get your paper work problems sorted before 30th June so that you can start your financial year fresh but ultimately it isYOUR choice.
‘In YOUR space’ means that we call you where ever you nominate so you can stay in your home or office and talk to us even if your office is at home on the other side of the country or even for that matter – the other side of the world. Help is as close as your phone/computer.
The time you spend with your coach can be extended by agreement if the Coach is not committed to another call. The coach will phone you so there are no call costs. You may see your coach on line via Skype at times other than arranged times however we can’t guarantee that they are available to talk to you. If you wish to speak to them send an email. If the coach is free to talk they will reply by email as to their available times.
Work through the issues in your business.
Your coach can help you identify and understand problems, provide guidance, and recommend effective business focused answers that deliver real value to your organisation.
From concept development to glitches, coaching will help clarify avenues to solve your problem and let you move on. From the beginning we help define an overall strategy, work on through planning and structuring record keeping, marketing with an end result that ensures your investment works. We are outcome-focused – we help you identify your goals and then support you while you achieve them.
Talk to the Coach Now and then book your coaching times on 1300 302 698
Cost: $220 per session Discounts for five/ten Sessions prepaid. Five Session $980.00 – Ten sessions prepaid $1700 Discounted sessions can commence at any stage but cannot be counted retrospectively.
Australian Small Business Centre’s business coaching service is a valuable resource for all organisations who want to get the most out of their business.
The Way it Works
1. Email/Phone to book first contact with coach. This is a free call to coach – call is limited to 15 minutes maximum but helps to establish areas you may need to work on your business. During this time you can decide whether coaching will work for you. Suggested topics areas are:
- Business Planning
- Getting Started
- Record Keeping
- ABN/GST queries
- Marketing & Sales
- Systems internal
- Employment concerns
- Setting up Website
- Changing structure
- Partnership issues
- Policy issues
- Losing motivation
- Break even
- Understanding financials
- Costing products/services
- Changing direction
- Goal Setting
- Identifying USP
- Market Research
- Selling the business
- Time management
- Changing location
- Customer Service
- Establishing systems
2. Having agreed on the overall plan in your initial talk, you choose the subjects you wish to discuss. The coach will help you work through the issues and agreement is made on possible action that will help you move forward. Remember Coaching will only work for you when you are committed to improvement of your business.
3. Appointment times are set up and pencilled into schedule.
4. Distance Clients Only. Option 1.
(a) You download free software and set up for Skype with microphone and headset.
(b) Email Software ID details to your coach.
or Email phone details to email@example.com
5. Phone call from Australian Small Business Centre confirming method of contact, time of session and payment details.
6. At time established for coaching session you phone in and session commences. Please note late calls do not qualify for extra makeup time. During the coaching session you will establish actions to be taken and arrange for follow-up sessions.
7. For each of the follow- up sessions you will receive a phone reminder the day before. If you cannot be contacted and do not have voice mail and subsequently do not phone at your appointed time you will be subject to cancellation policy penalties.
Cancellation policy: Cancellation of coaching session within three hours of designated call time – payment in full. Cancellation prior to that three hour time, no charge taken.
Phone now and book your fifteen minute free talk with the coach. Get to know the coach and then book your first serious session. Phone 1300 302 698
She has a particular interest in all things ‘green’ and was the moving force for the Centre to become part of the 10 Thousand Trees program.